HealthTech Solutions is hiring technologists, project managers, business analysts, healthcare clinicians, data and business intelligence analysts, health and human services subject matter experts, and other areas of government expertise. We are always looking to add people to our team, especially those with relevant experience in state and federal software delivery for human services programs. HealthTech Solutions is quite simply looking for the best and the brightest at what they do.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Our main office is in Frankfort, Kentucky, but we staff locations throughout the country, based on project awards and need. Our flat organizational structure allows us to avoid bureaucracy and quickly make decisions with those most knowledgeable on the issues. Also, doing business all over the country allows us to be flexible with remote work arrangements in certain cases. Several team members work remotely.
See more about our guiding values here.
Join our team today! Contact email@example.com
HealthTech Solutions is actively looking for a Technical Architect with Medicaid systems experience to join our growing team.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you will play a key role in working with our state health and human services customer on Medicaid/MMIS systems. You will design solutions and provide guidance across application architecture while partnering with multiple teams to deliver solutions that meet our client’s business needs.
*Travel as needed
- Lead architectural discussions and design sessions to create best of class solutions and ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Demonstrates Medicaid/ state healthcare system knowledge to ensure customer success in designing, configuring, building, and migrating applications, software, and services for state healthcare implementations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate Business and Technical requirements into system specifications, implementable components and business processes.
- Review and analyze requirements, identifying gaps and advise solutions.
- Creates high-level architectural and design specifications, with attention to system integration and business process.
- Build effective relationships with customer technology teams to become a trusted partner.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar field.
- 8+ years of relatable technical architect level role with experience in architecture design, deployment, and infrastructure planning and optimization in healthcare domain.
- Proven track record of significant experience in Medicaid/MMIS (Medicaid Management Information Systems).
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling Notation.
- Track record of successful customer relation skills, including presentation and meeting facilitation.
- Large-health oriented systems implementations experience preferred.
- Experience with MITA/CMS Conditions and Standards preferred.
HealthTech Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst with Medicaid experience to join our team.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a key role in the delivery of project implementations, and even act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on our government health and human services projects.
You will work closely with clients, systems integration partners and teams to provide guidance and input to ensure project success and client business goals are achieved.
*Travel may be required.
- Gather and/or define requirements, often through interviews and facilitating meetings with client subject matter experts.
- Provide information on the data model and explain entities and attributes in the model and the relationships between them.
- Lead fit/gap sessions that map requirements to standard features and functions.
- Recommend and advise on application/functional extensions, as necessary, to client solution requirements.
- Serve as a conduit between technical staff and client subject matter.
- Develop functional designs associated with the extensions.
- Assist or perform configurations as needed to meet client requirements.
- Plan and execute tests to verify the solution is properly configured and extended to meet requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience as related to job.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, to include system requirements gathering, gap analysis, etc.
- Medicaid/MMIS or significant related healthcare domain experience.
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling Notation.
- Previous work with large-health oriented systems implementations.
- Experience or knowledge with MITA/CMS Conditions and Standards preferred.
- Experience with process improvement architecture design, deployment, and infrastructure planning and optimization preferred.
Are you a master at contract management and Quickbooks? Are you looking to elevate your technical skills and opportunity for growth? HealthTech Solutions is the place for you! HealthTech is seeking a financial resource to join our growing team. You will be joining our team of diverse professionals in delivering strategic and tactical guidance through reviewing and maintaining contracts. The ideal candidate is driven and motivated, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple priorities and collaborate with team members nationwide. This position is full time and requires working on site at our Frankfort, Kentucky headquarters.
- Review and maintain contracts between HealthTech Solutions/Solarity and clients.
- Design, organize, and manage reports due on specific contracts for both HealthTech Solutions and Solarity.
- Ensure compliance throughout the life of the contracts.
- Oversee the management of the contracts term and budget – working closely with project managers to meet due dates.
- Assist in the maintenance of contract databases and logs.
- Use Quickbooks to maintain invoices and payments received from clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.
- 2+ years of contract management experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, organization, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as a member of a team.
- Proven capability and comfort level working effectively under strict, tight deadlines and managing multiple high-level assignments and conflicting priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem solving.
- Proficient in Quickbooks accounting software.
HealthTech Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HealthTech Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
HealthTech Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of HealthTech Solutions employees to perform their employment duties may result in discipline up to and including termination.