Sandeep Kapoor and Frank Lassiter founded HealthTech Solutions in 2011, after leaving leadership roles in Kentucky’s health and human services agency. They seek to deliver state-of-the-art technology solutions supported by technologists, policy experts, and leaders with operations experience in government and human services, especially healthcare.
Today, HealthTech Solutions is a trusted, approachable partner for many state and federal agencies. We work alongside state teams and other vendors to ensure dependable, on-time consulting services and IT service delivery through proven project management. The majority of our team previously worked in state and federal government. We know how to strategically predict end-user happiness, look for roadblocks, and bring teams together to overcome challenges.
We provide IT services and products in the following areas:
- Program and policy consulting
- Business intelligence
- Project management including enterprise-level Project Management Office (EPMO)
- Health IT, electronic health records (EHR), and health information exchanges (HIE)
- Federal Promoting Interoperability Program (formerly known as “Meaningful Use” or the “Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program”) compliance, including audits, provider education, and electronic clinical quality metrics (eCQM) reporting
Technology assessments are a best practice for any company and a requirement for many federal programs. We have proven experience with technology assessments for:
- Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA)
- Health IT implementation
We share the same goals as our partners and clients: Create reliable, high-value technology and strategic support documents for our clients. We do this through fostering a trusting, dependable partnership where our strategic advice and project management are critical.
Many of our clients have reported that they benefit from our team’s strategic insight, driven by our deep experience in government IT, operations, programs, and policy. Having been on the client side and knowing how busy government executives are, we fully appreciate the importance of having vendor partners who are dependable, approachable, and strategic. We strive to make these attributes the hallmark of our service delivery.
For more on company culture, check out our Careers page.